Wednesday, November 15, 2017

How I Used The Best Glue Ever and Scraps to Make a Holiday Card


Today's design team creation for ScraPerfect was made using the Best Glue Ever and lots of scraps that were floating around on my craft stamping desk, lol.


The first step was transforming this piece of glossy gold scrap - leftover from punching out banners for another project from my October Paper Pumpkin kit- turning it into a layer by gluing it to the back of green patterned trimmed to fit on top with a small border, so that it just looks like a solid piece of gold underneath once it's done.


Using the No Clog Writing Cap kept the glue dots tiny enough that they didn't ooze out and make a mess when I adhered the 2 pieces together.


Using Versamark ink and a "Season's Greetings" sentiment from this Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin stamp set, I repeat stamped right down the center of the green and gold piece. I trimmed the larger green patterned paper piece into a panel for the front of the A2 top folded vertical kraft card and glued it on. 


The finishing touch was adding the wood grain deer diecut (that I got from the free pile at my last planner meet-up) to the card front using mini foam dots to pop it up.


Inside I simply stamped another of the sentiments in pine green ink.


Well, that's it for me today! Until next time, happy crafting with ScraPerfect~



No comments:

Post a Comment