Thursday, January 11, 2018

A Winter Quilt to Keep You Warm


Today's card was the second of 2 that I designed for the January card making class at my local library and I will also be entering it @ Simon Says Stamp for "Use Patterned Paper", @ Craftaholics R Us for "Pattern Paper" and @ Card Mania for "Monochromatic".


The biggest effort in making this card was in the cutting of all those 1" paper squares, lol. I then did some simple diecutting and stamping, added some sequins for the buttons...used lots of adhesive and voila!


I did top off the snowman's scarf and heart with Wink of Stella for shimmer and shine, but that was all I did in the way of coloring!


Quick and easy, this card really shines the spot light on several paper patterns. I used this same lay-out on the Chirstmas Elf card I shared here, so you can see how very versatile it is!

Until next time~


3 comments:

  1. Great layout and love those color tones for a card! This card is cute inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of the patterned papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete