Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Flora & Flutter: December's Paper Pumpkin Kit


Today I'd like to share 2 of the December Paper Pumpkin cards I made so far from my Stampin' Up subscription. These 2 were made exactly as the directions included in the kit described so that I could take them along to display at the library class last week. 


The white glimmer paper behind the die cut panels really is very pretty and adds such a nice touch!


 I bent up the wings on the die cut and stamped butterflies to add a bit of dimension to the card fronts.


Even though the second card is a smaller square size you can still mail it inside a regular size envelope and not have to pay additional postage.



That's it for me today, but stay tuned over the next few weeks  to see what else I use the pieces from my Paper Pumpkin kit to make! Until next time~


No comments:

Post a Comment