Monday, April 2, 2018

CAS Petite Floral Hello


Today's card is my design team project for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


I will also be entering it @ Stamps & Fun = Creativity for "Clean and Simple", @ Get Creative for "No Pattern Paper", @ Simon Says Stamp for" Trio of Something" and @ Just Us Girls for " Wild Card Week: Clean and Simple".


I love the look of colored pencil on Kraft cardstock, so that is what I did here.


The sentiments, butterfly and flower are from various SU! Paper Pumpkin subscription stamp sets and the banner is from a weekend banner/planner stamp set.


The scallop die cut is from Fun Stamper's Journey and the stitched square is from Itsy Bitsy.
This card is a cute and petite 4" x 4" square and I did use a corner rounder too.


Until next time~




3 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors and I love the inside too! Thanks so much for linking up this week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply delightful! Kathy, I love your colors and the sweet trio of flowers and the lovely shading from blue to white! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The flowers really pop on that kraft background! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with Get Creative Challenges!

    ReplyDelete